Nestlé Milkybar and Raspberry Tart with Mascarpone, Nestlé Condensed Milk and Ricotta Cream
For an “out of this world” taste experience, treat your customers to a slice of this tart. The Nestlé Full Cream Sweetened Condensed Milk, mascarpone and ricotta make it truly memorable.
- Egg1 large
- Almond flour30g
- Icing sugar90g
- Butter, cold100g
- Vanilla pod½
- Filling:250 g
- Mascarpone cheese250g
- Nestlé Full Cream Sweetened Condensed Milk180g
- Ricotta cheese, softened125g
- Fresh raspberries
- Pistachios, chopped
Nestlé Milkybar Dessert Topping, for drizzling
- In a bowl of an electric mixer beat together the mascarpone cheese and ricotta cheese until well aerated.
- Beat in the Nestlé Full Cream Sweetened Condensed Milk, cover and place in the fridge until needed.
- For the tart case; combine together the flour and almond flour. Place onto a clean counter and make a well. Add the icing sugar, salt, butter, egg and vanilla. Using your fingertips mix together everything until a dough forms. Cover in cling wrap and place in the fridge to rest. Approximately 1 hour.
- Once the pastry as rested roll out to approximately 1cm thick and place in a well-greased 24cm tart tin. Place a piece of baking paper on top and fill with dry beans/rice. Blind bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 15 minutes. Remove the baking paper and beans/rice and continue to bake for 5 minutes.
- Allow the tart case to cool before pouring in the filling.
- Garnish with raspberries, pistachios and drizzled Nestlé Milkybar Dessert Topping before serving.
Use Nestlé Milkybar Dessert Topping and Nestlé Full Cream Sweetened Condensed Milk as your sugar addition in tarts and pies; they will also help set the filling.
Products used in the recipe
Nestlé Sweetened Condensed Milk, it’s the ideal ingredient to create sweet indulgences that tempt the taste buds.
Nestlé Milkybar Dessert Topping
Nestlé Milkybar Dessert Topping is a proudly South African made product that brings a taste of exquisite indulgence to your desserts. It is perfect for any occasion.